Edmond / Norman Foot And Ankle Surgeon
Comprehensive foot and ankle care at our multiple locations in Edmond and Norman. Choosing a podiatrist may seem like an overwhelming task, but only one offers the best care for nerve pain in Central Oklahoma. That’s the kind of care you deserve. Whether you are living with an arthritic joint, complex nerve condition, bunion, flat feet, ingrown toenail, or toenail fungus, we’ll help end your pain. At Edmond/Norman Foot & Ankle Clinic, correct diagnosis and excellent treatment are hallmarks of the care you’ll receive from Bil Buksh, DPM. That’s why our patients refer their family and friends time and time again—putting them on the path to pain-free feet and ankles.
Common Conditions treated at our clinics:
- Achilles tendonitis, Athletes Feet, Ankle Pain, Ankle Sprains, Arthritis, Ankle Fractures, Bone spurs, Bunions, Corns, Congenital or acquired deformities, Charcot arthropathy
- Diabetic related infections and ulcers, Drop foot, Hammertoes, Flat feet, Fungal nails, Heel pain, Heel spurs, Ingrown toenails, Infections in the feet/ankles/legs, Intoeing, Injuries, Fractures of the foot or ankle
- Nerve conditions such as Nerve entrapments, Peripheral neuropathy, Neuromas, Stump Neuromas, Previous nerve surgeries, Tarsal Tunnel syndrome, Tibial nerve entrapment, Common peroneal, Superficial peroneal, Deep Peroneal nerve entrapment, Tumors, Cysts, Trauma, Surgery related pain
- Pediatric flat feet, Pediatric and adults sports injuries, Plantar fasciitis, Reconstructive surgery, Revision surgeries for peripherla nerve disorders, Tendonitis, Shin Splints
- Skin Ulcers, Bone infection, Wound care, Warts, and much more.
Ready for pain relief?
Heel spurs, tarsal tunnel syndrome, bunions, hammertoes, neuropathy, ingrown toenails and injuries can all lead to chronic foot and ankle discomfort. You don’t have time to deal with the misery of these and other common conditions. Bil Buksh, DPM values conservative, effective treatments that will get you back on your feet. We offer laser therapy, Neurogenix, Plasma Rich Platelet Therapy, and other cutting edge methods to rejuvenate your feet. If you seek early treatment, you should expect to see some immediate relief of your symptoms.
Even if your pain has been ongoing, healing can occur with expert care from our team. You’ll leave your first appointment with a plan that works, so work the plan! Follow our instructions carefully, and call with any questions. You’ll be back to your busy schedule before you know it.
A Surgeon You Can Trust
In some cases, relief is only found through surgical intervention. While no one looks forward to surgery, it may your best option for pain-free feet. Put your trust in Bil Buksh, DPM. With over 17 years of experience, he has earned the confidence of many local doctors who refer their patients to Edmond/Norman Foot & Ankle Clinic. Dr Buksh specializes in tarsal tunnel surgery, peripheral nerve surgery including microsugery, neuroma surgery, revisional nerve surgeries and endoscopic nerve decompression. Dr. Buksh has performed over 500 tarsal tunnel releases in the last 5 years only, giving him the edge over most surgeons in the greater OKC area. Bunion surgery, diabetic feet related surgical procedures, flat foot reconstruction, midfoot and forefoot reconstruction, tendon lengthening or transfers and fractures are commonly performed in addtion to the nerve surgeries.
Effective Laser Treatment for Nail Fungus, Heel Pain, Nerve Pain, etc.
Call now regarding our Spring special for treatment of nail fungus via painless FDA Cleared HyperBlue Laser. This laser has proven effective for clearing up thick nails when applied in the correct settings and patients. Please set up an appointment for a comprehensive exam and treatment options to clear up those thick toenails. Laser treatment for muscular, and nerve pain is excellent new option from tendonitis to heel pain.
Start Your Journey to Healthy Feet Today
Today is the day to find relief from painful feet and ankles. Please read through our website for contents posted just for you. If you have suffered with chronic foot or ankle pain and have tried other methods and treatments without any luck, try our office and you will not be disappointed with the instant relief in your chronic pain . You don’t have to travel this road alone. Let the staff of Edmond/Norman Foot & Ankle Clinic answer your questions and walk with you every step of the way.
Call today: (405) 285-7408 in Edmond, OK, or (405) 321-6984 in Norman, OK.
You can also request an appointment online.